What are these Inspire courses?
- The Inspire Courses are designed to help you walk with God. Whether you are looking to learn about discipleship and how to practice it in your church, or if you need direction in your daily devotions with God, this courseware is designed to help you and encourage you on your journey.
How can I start taking courses?
- Easy! Just go to “Login” at the top right corner, click it, fill out your information where it says “Sign up” then click “Register” to get started.
Is there anything I need to get or prepare for before I begin courses?
- No, we provide all the materials needed for all the courses, including each day’s Bible reading, audio options, and more.
How can I select / add more courses?
- Once you’ve logged in, adding more courses is easy! The main login page shows the various course options, so just click one to get started!
How much time should I plan for each course?
- Everyone is different, but we would say that even the fastest people going through these will need anywhere between 15-30 minutes each day; depending on the Series they are going through. Be sure to give yourself enough time to truly process these teachings.
What about quizzes?
- The quizzes are not checked by anyone except you, they are simply a tool to help you learn. If you miss any questions, you can always retake the quiz.
Can I retake a quiz?
- Certainly! If you click on the quiz you want to retake, there will be a green button providing you with a retake quiz option.
Can I retake a course?
- Absolutely! You can retake a course as many times as you would like. They are there to help you learn and grow in your relationship with Christ.
Will more courses be added?
- Yes, our team is constantly working to bring you more content, and we are uploading new modules all the time. We will continue to add to current courses and add new series whenever available.
Questions about new site updates
Will I need to create a new account?
- No! You can login as normal using your same username and password.
Can I start back where I left off?
- Yes! Though the new site will not reflect your previously completed courses you can begin again where you left off without having to first complete your previous lessons.
Will this new site reflect all the progress I have made?
- Unfortunately we were not able to preserve the progress of each individual user. If you would like the course to reflect your progress accurately you can mark items complete at the module or lesson level.
Where do I go to begin?
- If it is your first time logging in you will navigate to the add courses page found here: https://www.jabible.org/add-courses/ After selecting the courses you wish to join you can begin any course by navigating to: https://www.jabible.org/my-courses/
Will my email preferences be saved?
- Your previously set email preferences will not be saved from our previous site. To sign up for daily or weekly emails from the course "The Word" or to request that no emails be sent from The Word course please fill out the form on this page: https://www.jabible.org/email-frequency/
I'm feeling frustrated by this update. Why did you change the site?
- We apologize for the frustration of this transition and hope to help make it as smooth as possible. Our latest update is now a better user interface and offers our team real time reporting to determine how to better the content we provide you. This new site also provides us the chance to offer the site in multiple languages, making discipleship possible for countless new believers around the world.
Why don't I see any new languages mentioned?
- We are working diligently to begin providing this course in new languages. We wanted to provide users with the new English site as early as possible but you can expect to see new languages soon. Keep an eye on the top right language menu for new languages as they become available!
I have another problem not listed here. Where do I go to speak with someone about my concern?
- We'd be happy to help answer any of your other questions! You can send us a message here: https://www.jabible.org/contact/